Ads Top

Professor Wole Soyinka Fulfills His Pledge


Professor and nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka made a comment that went viral, a statement born out of overconfidence. He claimed he will destroy his green card if Donald Trump wins the US presidential election and since his overconfidence has been proved to be empty, Nigerians have been on his neck to match words with actions.
“I have already done it, I have disengaged (from the United States). I have done what I said I would do,” Soyinka said.
“I had a horror of what is to come with Trump… I threw away the (green) card, and I have relocated, and I’m back to where I have always been.

No comments:

Comments on this post do not in anyway express the thoughts and opinions of any author in this blog. Comments that portray violence, racism and sexual Immorality would be deleted at once.

Content protected by Copyscape . Powered by Blogger.